- The Gospel: complete, understood, applied, transforming by its grace, power, light, truth, and love.
- Life Sharing: new creation life, shared with Christ and with each other in him.
- Church centred: our work is integrated into churches, since the Church alone brings the life of God’s eternal kingdom into our fallen world.
- Team work: the only way to get the work done as different members of the one body of Christ.
- Stewardship: making the best use of people, time, money and material resources which we will account for to God their owner.
- Integrity: in all our operations adhering to biblical standards and not those of society.
- Commitment: working from the heart for the Lord and not for self.
- Kingdom of God: in and through the Church, we seek to demonstrate God’s kingdom to the world.